Hop On Hop Off - City Line
- Explore the upper town
- Kirchberg - European and banking district
- The bought ticket must be presented as a print or digital ticket.
- Trip on the Hop On Hop Off City Line bus
- Audioguide in 7 languages (Luxembourgish, French, German, English, Dutch, Spanish, Russian)
- Poncho in case of rain
- Free headphones
- Free wifi
Discover the capital from the top of our open-top double-decker buses.We invite you to experience the most beautiful landmarks of our city.Hop On, Hop Off at any of our 8 bus stops.
Subject to change for the 2021 season
- Monterey Avenue
- Central Train Station
You can hop off at the train station and visit the surroundings. Take a look inside the station and don’t miss its magnificent ceiling. You can continue your visit aboard one of the next Hop On Hop Off buses.
The statue of Princess Amalia stands in the city park, near Boulevard Royal. Amalia was the wife of Prince Henry of the Netherlands, governor of the Grand Duchy from 1849 to 1879.
- Fondation Pescatore Quai 1
Enjoy the magnificent view from the panorama elevator or from the viewing platform to the Pfaffenthal suburb and the Kirchberg Plateau. Walk past the Glacis field, where Luxembourg's largest and most famous annual fun fare, the "Schueberfouer", takes place at the end of August! Nearby is the "Grand Théâtre de Luxembourg".
Take a look at the Mudam, the Grand-Duc Jean Museum of Modern Art, and explore the "Dräi Eechelen" fortress museum, where you can discover Luxembourg's historical heritage! In contrast, the avant-garde architecture of the nearby Philharmonie is a highlight.
- Luxexpo Parvis Sud
Here you are in one of the new quarters of the City of Luxembourg, where shops, banks, large law firms and companies have set up their branches, and where you will also find the largest cinema complex in the country, with its bars and restaurants. The stop is located in front of the international exhibition centre called LUXEXPO - THE BOX.
- BEI (European Investment Bank)
Discover the European Investment Bank and the European Court of Justice with its three tall office towers. One of them, at 110 metres, is the tallest building in the country. You can also admire the National Sports and Cultural Centre (d'Coque) in Kirchberg.
- Stäereplaz/Etoile Quai 4
Villa Vauban, the art museum of the City of Luxembourg, is not far from the “Stäereplaz”. It is located in an enchanting city garden! The exceptional site of the Villa Vauban allows visitors to discover historical collections in a calm and relaxing atmosphere in the heart of the city.
- Departure from Monterey Avenue
- From Wednesday to Sunday, 10 am - 5 pm
- Please note that the routing may change due to the many construction sites in the city
- On our website sightseeing.lu you will always find the most important information
- Face masks are compulsory (Covid-19)
- Contact: +352 266 51 - 2250