Hop On Hop Off - City Line
- Explore the vibrant upper-town of Luxembourg
- Enjoy the panoramic view from the top of the bus
- Discover the modern financial district of Kirchberg
- Philarmonie - one of Europe's most renowned concert halls
- The bought ticket must be presented as a print or digital ticket.
- Trip on the Hop On Hop Off City Line bus
- Audioguide in 7 languages (Luxembourgish, French, German, English, Dutch, Spanish, Russian)
- Poncho in case of rain
- Free headphones
- Free wifi
Hop On- Hop Off at any of our 8 bus stops!
Attention: the tour is subject to change for the 2022 season (also due to worksites ocurring in the city)
- Departure: Boulevard de la Pétrusse (on the level of the BCEE bank)
- Central Train Station
You can hop off at the train station and visit the surroundings. Take a look inside the station and don’t miss its magnificent ceiling. You can continue your visit aboard one of the next Hop On Hop Off buses.
The statue of Princess Amalia stands in the city park, near Boulevard Royal. Amalia was the wife of Prince Henry of the Netherlands, governor of the Grand Duchy from 1849 to 1879.
- Fondation Pescatore Quai 1
Enjoy the magnificent view from the panorama elevator or from the viewing platform to the Pfaffenthal suburb and the Kirchberg Plateau. Walk past the Glacis field, where Luxembourg's largest and most famous annual fun fare, the "Schueberfouer", takes place at the end of August! Nearby is the "Grand Théâtre de Luxembourg".
Take a look at the Mudam, the Grand-Duc Jean Museum of Modern Art, and explore the "Dräi Eechelen" fortress museum, where you can discover Luxembourg's historical heritage! In contrast, the avant-garde architecture of the nearby Philharmonie is a highlight.
- Luxexpo Parvis Sud
Here you are in one of the new quarters of the City of Luxembourg, where shops, banks, large law firms and companies have set up their branches, and where you will also find the largest cinema complex in the country, with its bars and restaurants. The stop is located in front of the international exhibition centre called LUXEXPO - THE BOX.
Discover the funicular, key element of the intermodal exchange hub, which links the Pfaffenthal district to Plateau de Kirchberg. Located near the red bridge, the funicular connects passengers from the train to climb 40 metres in 63 seconds. Completely free of charge, the funicular offers stunning views of the valley and the bridge Grande-Duchesse Charlotte.
- Stäreplaz/Place de l'Etoile (Quai 4)
Final stop of the Hop on Hop off tour.
- Departure: Due to maintenance works on the Avenue Monterey, the departure has been changed to Boulevard de la Pétrusse on the level of BCEE. You can take the tram and get off at "Place de Metz" (160 m walking distance).
- Please note that the routing may change due to the many construction sites in the city
- On our website sightseeing.lu you will always find the most important information
- Contact: +352 266 51 - 2250
Boulevard de la Pétrusse, Luxembourg