Nature & Castle Day Tour
Nature & Castle Day Tour
Learn more about the history of Luxembourg, from the Middle Ages to the modern age, aboard our convertible bus. We will show you the fascinating nature of the Mullerthal, "Luxembourg’s Little Switzerland", and take you to the oldest city of Luxembourg.
- Learn more about Luxembourg's nature and history
- Explore the Mullerthal trail and the Schiessentümpel waterfall
- Visit the city of Vianden and its medieval castle
- Last stop in the old town of Echternach
ParticipantsMax. 19 participants.
- Your booking confirmation
- 8 hour tour by convertible bus
- Audio Guide in 3 languages (EN, FR, DE)
- Fixed schedule with visits to the Schiessentümpel waterfall
- Entry ticket to the castle in Vianden
- Lunch & drinks
The Nature & Castle is a day tour in which we will introduce you to the nature and history of Luxembourg.
In the course of the tour, we will have a quick stop at Beaufort in order for you to take some nice pictures to remember. The duration of the tour is +/- 8 hours, which includes 2.5 hours of free time in Vianden.
Program of the day:
10:00 - 10:45: Müllerthal trail & Schiessentümpel waterfall
The waterfall, known as "Schiessentümpel", with its three water jets on the Black Ernz is one of the most photographed motives of the Mullerthal Region - Luxembourg's Little Switzerland. This is a 45-minute walking tour. Please make sure to comfortable hiking shoes, especially at the Schiessentümpel.
One stop at Beaufort for 10 minutes to take some photos and admire the view.
12:00 - 14:30: Vianden Castle - an outstanding monument
The small medieval town of Vianden attracts thousands of visitors every year. Particularly worth seeing are the imposing castle that overlooks the town, the town wall with its fortified towers and Luxembourg's only chairlift. During our stop you have 2.5 hours of free time that you can plan for yourself. We recommend that you bring a snack if you don't want to waste time in a restaurant, otherwise the time might be too short.
15:15 - 16:00: The old town of Echternach (free time)
Echternach is the oldest town in Luxembourg and was founded in 698 by the Benedictine monk Willibrord. Visit the most beautiful places and buildings of Echternach, like the Basilica, the abbey and the market.
After Echternach, we will return to the departure point, Boulevard de la Pétrusse, in Luxembourg City.
- Please be 10 minutes in advance att he meeting point
- In case of delay or problems, please call the following number: +352 266 51 2250
Boulevard de la Pétrusse, Luxembourg