Hop On Hop Off - Nature & Castle Tour
Hop On Hop Off
Nature & Castle Tour
Learn more about the history of Luxembourg, from the Middle Ages to the modern age, on board our convertible buses. We will show you the fascinating nature of the Mullerthal, "Luxembourg’s Little Switzerland", and take you to the oldest city of Luxembourg.
- Mullerthal - Schiessentümpel
- Castle of Beaufort
- Abbey town Echternach
ParticipantsA maximum of 10 people can participate per tour. The maximum capacity for guided tours has been reduced due to the new Covid-19 law in Luxembourg.
- Your booking confirmation
- Mask for protection against Covid-19.
- 8 hour tour by convertible bus
- Audio Guide in 3 languages (EN, FR, GE)
- Fixed schedule with guided visits to the Schiessentümpel and the town of Echternach (English speaking guide included)
- Entry to the castle of Beaufort
- Entry to the castle of Vianden
- Lunch during our break in Vianden
The Nature & Castle Tour is a day tour where we will introduce you to the nature and history of Luxembourg. The duration of the tour is +/- 8 hours, which includes 2 hours of free time in Vianden.
Departure from Friday to Sunday at 9.30 am from Monterey Avenue - Luxembourg City, opposite the large pirate ship (children's playground).
- 1. Mullerthal - Schiessentümpel
The waterfall, known as "Schiessentümpel", with its three water jets on the Black Ernz is one of the most photographed motives of the Mullerthal Region - Luxembourg's Little Switzerland. A guide will be waiting for you and will visit the Schiessentümpel with you during +/- 45 minutes.
- 2. Castle of Beaufort
The medieval castle of Beaufort was built in four different periods, between the 11th and 17th centuries. You can visit the castle if you wish, or explore the area by yourself. After 45 minutes we will move on.
- 3. Castle of Vianden
The small medieval town of Vianden attracts thousands of visitors every year. Particularly worth seeing are the imposing castle that overlooks the town, the town wall with its fortified towers and Luxembourg's only chairlift. During our stop you have 2 hours of free time that you can plan for yourself. You may take advantage of the variety of restaurants, visit the castle of Vianden, or take the chairlift.
- 4. Echternach
Echternach is the oldest town in Luxembourg and was founded in 698 by the Benedictine monk Willibrord. A guide will be waiting for you to show you the most beautiful places and buildings of Echternach during a 45-minute city tour.
After visiting Echternach, we will return to the departure point in Luxembourg City (Monterey Avenue).
- Departures from Friday-Sunday at 9.30 am
- Departure point: Monterey Avenue, opposite the pirate ship (children's playground)
- Please be on site +/- 10 minutes in advance
- In case of delay or problems please call the following number: +352 266 51-2250