Hop On Hop Off - Private Hire
- Private Tour with the double-decker bus
- Create your own itinerary
- Special experience in Luxembourg!
ParticipantsMaximum 78 people per bus.
- Duration : 2 hours (excl. additional hours)
- Wheelchair access
- Free Wifi
- Free headphones
- Free poncho in case of rain
- Audio guide in 7 languages (Luxembourgish, French, German, English, Dutch, Spanish, Russian)
- Choose between our classic city tour or create your own itinerary
Privatizations between 01.04. - 01.11.2020
- 927,00 € (VAT 3% included) for 2 hours from Monday to Thursday (only 1 privatization per day possible)
- 1 additional hour (from Monday to Thursday): 185,40 € (VAT 3% included)
Privatization on weekends possible (from Friday to Sunday + public holidays)
- Fridays only possible after 6 pm
- Saturdays and Sundays only possible after 8 pm
Privatisation between 02.11.2020 - 31.03.2021
- 669,50 € (VAT 3% included) for 2 hours from Monday to Saturday
- 1 additional hour (from Monday to Saturday): 123,60 € (VAT 3% included)
Privatization possible on Sunday + public holidays
- Price for 2 hours: 824 € (VAT 3% included)
- 1 additional hour on Sunday: 154,50 € (VAT 3% included)
- Any other reservations or privatizations are classified as a normal group.
Tour Description (according to our classic itinerary)
- Avenue Monterey
The statue of Princess Amélie stands in the city park, near Boulevard Royal. Amélie was the wife of Prince Henry of the Netherlands, governor of the Grand Duchy from 1849 to 1879.
- Fondation Pescatore Quai 1
Enjoy the magnificent view from the panorama elevator or from the viewing platform to the Pfaffenthal suburb and the Kirchberg Plateau. Walk past the Glacis field, where Luxembourg's largest and most famous annual fun fare, the "Schueberfouer", takes place at the end of August! Nearby is the "Grand Théâtre de Luxembourg".
Take a look at the Mudam, the Grand-Duc Jean Museum of Modern Art, and explore the "Dräi Eechelen" fortress museum, where you can discover Luxembourg's historical heritage! In contrast, the avant-garde architecture of the nearby Philharmonie is a highlight.
- Luxexpo Parvis Sud
Here you are in one of the new quarters of the City of Luxembourg, where shops, banks, large law firms and companies have set up their branches, and where you will also find the largest cinema complex in the country, with its bars and restaurants. The stop is located in front of the international exhibition centre called LUXEXPO - THE BOX.
- BEI (European Investment Bank)
Discover the European Investment Bank and the European Court of Justice with its three tall office towers. One of them, at 115 metres, is the tallest building in the country. You can also admire the National Sports and Cultural Centre (d'Coque) in Kirchberg.
- Stäereplaz/Etoile Quai 4
Villa Vauban, the art museum of the City of Luxembourg, is not far from the “Stäereplaz”. It is located in an enchanting city garden! The exceptional site of the Villa Vauban allows visitors to discover historical collections in a calm and relaxing atmosphere in the heart of the city.
- Minimum duration: 2 hours
- Please note that your routing may change due to the numerous construction sites in the city
Will be defined by customer