A journey through time between Luxembourg and Belgium (combi)
- Visit to the animal park Bouillon (Belgium)
- Bock Casemates - UNESCO World Heritage (Luxembourg)
- Luxembourg Card with discounts of up to 30% !
Please print the booking confirmation or show the mobile ticket at the hotel check-in.
For your stay in Luxembourg at Hotel Meliá (LU)
- Welcome drink in the Aqua Lounge Bar
- 2 nights upgrade from hotel in a superior room
- 2x breakfast buffet with live cooking and panoramic view, in case of good weather, picnic for 2 people in the park Dräi Eechelen with a view over the city of Luxembourg
- 1 gastronomic dinner for 2 people in the Aqua Restaurant
- Spa area with Finnish sauna, turkish bath and a gym room
- Late check-out at 4 pm
- Luxembourg Card (valid for one day)
For your stay in Luxembourg at the Hotel Le Florentin*** Florenville (BE)
- 2 nights in a double room
- 2 x breakfast
- 3-course menu on your first evening
- 4-course menu on the second evening
- 1 aperitif offered by the hotel
- Admission to the Abbey d'Orval
Travel comfortably by car and explore two beautiful European cities during a fun 5-day trip.
Luxembourg is a trendy city but still retains a lot of nature. The 4-star superior hotel Meliá is located in the city centre, surrounded by modern architecture and a beautiful green park. Only 500 m from the hotel you will find some famous sights.
Programme in Luxembourg:
Visit the park Dräi Eechelen or the museum of the same name and explore the European Square with the beautiful Philharmony.
With the Luxembourg Card which is included in this package, you have the following possibilities:
- Free visit of the Bock Casemates
- 30% discount on a Pétrusse Express ticket (ride on the touristic train)
- 30 % discount on a Hop On Hop Off City Line ticket
More information about the hotel, and photos of the rooms can be found here:https://www.melia.com/en/hotels/luxembourg/luxembourg/melia-luxembourg
The journey continues by car to Florenville, Belgium.
Florenville is one of the most popular destinations for nature lovers: its magnificent landscapes - its vast forests - its numerous signposted walking paths and its quiet villages and hamlets on the banks of the Semois always fascinate visitors.
Programme in Belgium:
- Visit to the Abbey d'Orval
- Visit of the castle of Bouillon
- Animal park Bouillon
- Castle of Sedan
- Les Chocolats d'Edouard - Florenville workshop
- Adventurous kayak ride
This offer is on request. Please indicate the desired date when filling out the online reservation form.
1 Park Drai Eechelen