Balloon flight - Baptism package
- Discover Luxembourg from the sky!
- Receive your own baptism certificate
- A unique experience for the whole family
It is mandatory to wear a mask throughout the duration of the service.
We kindly ask you to bring your own mask, rubber gloves and hydroalcoholic gel.
This package includes:
- 60 minutes of flight per person
- A glass of soft drink
- A certificate
Before taking off, you take part in the set-up of the balloon.
During this unique experience, discover the secret world of balloon flights from the beginning to the end.The set-up is a fascinating moment where the balloon inflates like a giant. Then comes the moment of take-off and once in the air, time seems to stand still. Float in the wind over green meadows, forests and Luxembourg, along the Moselle river and enjoy the unique atmosphere of this flight.
The pilot is always available to give you information and answer your questions.
After landing, we invite you to celebrate this special moment with a glass of crémant.
Your pilot will give you your baptism certificate, which will end this day full of emotions.
Your tickets are valid for 13 months.
We fly all year round, the take-off times are as follows:
- January: Morning - 8:30 am, Afternoon - 2:30 pm
- February: Morning - 8:00 am, Afternoon - 3:00 pm
- March: Morning - 7:30 am, Afternoon - 4:30 pm
- April: Morning - 7:00 am, Afternoon - 5:30 pm
- May: Morning - 6:30 am, Afternoon - 6:30 pm
- June: Morning - 6:00 am, Afternoon - 7:30 pm
- July: Morning - 6:15 am, Afternoon - 8:00 pm
- August: Morning - 6:30 am, Afternoon - 7:30 pm
- September: Morning - 7:00 am, Afternoon - 6:15 pm
- October: Morning - 7:15 am, Afternoon - 4:15 pm
- November: Morning - 7:45 am, Afternoon - 3:00 pm
- December: Morning - 8:15 am, Afternoon - 2:30 pm
During spring and summer, take-off is early in the morning or evening.
During autumn and winter, flights are also possible during the day, depending on the weather conditions.
New Spirit Balloons Asbl
Route de Luxembourg