A story from the past - Luxembourg Old Town Walking Tour
- learn more about Luxembourg, its culture, history and cultural heritage
- storytelling aspect: an interactive story told as a dialogue
- discovery of the ancient fortifications of Luxembourg City
- Your own headphones (if needed)
- Access to the sightseeing.lu application via QR code that you will receive by email, with interactive map, audio and text on points of interest
- Offline operation
- GPS location
- Contains 22 points of interest in the sightseeing.lu app
- The best panoramic viewpoints
- Public transport plan (free of charge everywhere in Luxembourg)
This is a historical walking tour of +/- 6 km through the old town of Luxembourg.
Have a good time with your family and discover the most beautiful districts of the capital.
With the purchase of this product, you will receive access to our self-guided app sightseeing.lu, which combines public transportation and walking tours with high-quality audio narration, detailed images, explanatory text and offline navigable mapping to turn your smartphone into a smart assistant and reliable travel companion.
Thanks to local storytellers, take advantage of 22 points of interest in the old town, as well as the best photo spots.
The narration is an interactive story, told in the form of a dialogue.
Prepare yourself for a self-guided tour of the districts Clausen, Grund and Petrusse Valley.
The estimated time for this walk is 2 hours.
- The date and time you choose for your digital tour are only indicative.
- Remember to charge your smartphone before starting your adventure
- Download the purchased product beforehand
Montée de Clausen
10 Montée de Clausen