Luxembourg-City: discover Luxembourg's cultural heritage with your own bike
- a ride that was made to be performed with your own bike, at your own pace
- the ideal activity for a sunny afternoon
- Flexibility and mobility as you explore the capital
- Bring headphones to enjoy the commentary through an audio guide
- Access to the sightseeing.lu application with interactive map, audio and text on points of interest
- Offline operation
- GPS positioning
- Contains 23 points of interest in the sightseeing.lu app
- Best panoramic viewpoints
- Public transport plan (free of charge everywhere in Luxembourg)
- The bike (you have to bring your own)
Available for an additional fee:
- Children's chair + helmet
- Trailer for children (1 or 2)
- Connected helmet (audio)
It's time for a new adventure!
Hop on your bike and start your journey through time.
We have prepared an exciting route through the historical districts of Luxembourg City for you. You will enjoy stunning views of the Bock Casemates and the Petruss Valley, and you will visit Clausen and the Grund. During the whole tour (+/- 1 hour depending on your pace), the sightseeing.lu application will be your digital guide. Thanks to an interactive map, including GPS navigation, text and audio on the different points of interest, your smartphone will guide you through the city.
- The date and time you choose for your digital tour are only indicative.
- Remember to charge your smartphone before starting your adventure
- Download the purchased product to your phone before arrival
Once downloaded you may start your experience wherever you wish.