City E-Bike Tour: the modern districts of Luxembourg
Bike Tour: the modern districts of Luxembourg
Rent one of our high performance e-bikes and discover the modern parts of Luxembourg City in a fun and sporty way! The itinerary, including audio guides with interesting facts and stories, are ready to be used on your discovery trip.
- listen to interesting stories about key sites and attractions on your smartphone
- move around the city easily on one of our brand-new e-bikes
- discover the European and financial districts of the capital
- Bring headphones to enjoy the commentary (audio guide) during your e-bike tour.
- Your ID
- A valid credit card (for deposit)
- Rental of a latest generation e-bike for a duration of 3 hours (= 1/2 day)
- E-Bike itinerary available in the app (18 km)
- Holder for your smartphone on the handlebars
- Access to the "Sightseeing.lu" app with interactive map, audio and texts on the points of interest
- Itinerary contains 36 points of interest, available in the app
- Offline GPS navigation
- Helmet + Vest
- Map of public transport (free throughout Luxembourg)
- Possibility of renting the bike for a full day for an additional fee of 20,00 €
Available for an additional fee:
- Child seat + Helmet
- Trailer for children (1 or 2)
- Helmet with built-in headphones for a comfortable experience listening to the audio guides
E-Bikes have become THE way to do sightseeing in a city.
You are flexible, you can move around easily and, as a rather cool side-effect, you get in some exercise!
Together with Sightseeing.lu, Moyocci gives you the opportunity to rent E-Bikes of the latest generation, which you can pick-up from our brand-new Concept Store @ the heart of the city center.
Additionally, we already prepared an itinerary for you - so, no need to worry about where you should bike in the city.
After having bought this activity, you'll receive a confirmation by email which contains a QR code and login credentials.
Next, you'll have to download the free app "Sightseeing.lu" to your phone, and scan the QR code with it.Alternatively, you can enter your login credentials (marked on the booking confirmation) to access the app.
Now, all that's left to do is download the content of this activity in the app and you're ready for your e-bike adventure!
Simply attach your phone to the holder we have provided for this purpose on the handlebars.
In the app, you'll find your route including an interactive map, GPS navigation, audio guides on the POIs you'll pass on the way, as well as texts and images on these POIs.
All this is available to you in 4 languages (DE,LU,FR,EN).
The itinerary we prepared for you has a length of 18 km and can be done in +/- 1 hour, depending on how many breaks you include.
You'll mainly discover the modern quarters of the city, including the central station area and the Kirchberg Plateau, but you'll also drive through the Municipal Park.
However, your e-bike rental contains a duration of 3 hours, which means that you have plenty of time left to discover the city on your own, after having completed this itinerary.
Don't forget to include some photo stops on the way!
In our app, they are marked with a camera icon so you know where it's worth having a photo break.
Enjoy some breathtaking panorama views!
- Remember to charge your smartphone before starting your adventure
- Download the purchased tour prior to your visit
- Read the general terms and conditions of our E-BIKE tours (see PDF)
- We kindly ask you to arrive at the Concept Store 10 minutes before the scheduled start of the tour so that we can go through the administrative part together.
- Morning slot: 09h30 - 12h30
- Afternoon slot: 13h00 - 17h00
Concept Store Sightseeing Luxembourg
22 Rue Louvigny