Luxembourg City: UNESCO E-Bike Tour
- 2 cultural e-bike routes with audio guides about the sights
- a journey into the past on 2 wheels
- fun, sports and culture combined
- Bring headphones to enjoy the commentary (audio guide) during your e-bike tour
- Your ID
- A valid credit card (for deposit)
- Rental of a latest generation e-bike for a duration of 3 hours (= 1/2 day)
- 2 themed routes for your e-bike tour (UNESCO + cultural)
- Helmet + Vest
- Holder for your smartphone on the handlebars
- Access to the "Sightseeing.lu" app with interactive map, audio and texts on the points of interest
- Bike itinerary contains 75 points of interest, available in the app
- Offline GPS navigation
- Map of public transport (free throughout Luxembourg)
- Possibility of renting the bike for a full day for an additional fee of 20,00 €
Available for an additional fee:
- Child seat + Helmet
- Trailer for children (1 or 2)
- Helmet with built-in headphones for a comfortable experience listening to the audio guides
Enjoy our latest generation e-bikes and our app with the most interesting content (images, texts, audios and online guidance with interactive map) about our capital
We have prepared 2 different tours for culture seekers:
1) a UNESCO tour - you will drive along the UNESCO World Heritage sites and listen to facts and stories about the sites via the app "Sightseeing.lu" (audio guide).
2) a cultural tour - the app will guide you along the most important buildings, monuments and memorials of the capital, while telling you interesting stories.
The content in the app is available in 5 languages (DE, EN, FR, LU, NL).
Each tour is guided by a navigation device attached to your handlebars.
In addition, you will also find a phone holder on the handlebars, to which you can attach your smartphone and listen to the audio guides in the app "Sightseeing.lu". The easiest way to do this is to use headphones which are connected to your smartphone via Bluetooth. Of course, it also works with classic headphones.
Information on the two tours:
Riding time : 0:30
Distance : 9 km
Required fitness level: 1/5
Cultural content: 4/5
Family friendly: 5/5
Places visited: crossing the UNESCO sites of the city, such as the Pétrusse Valley - Clausen - Pfaffenthal - Municipal Park - City Center
Cultural tour covering the History of the Capital
Riding time : 1:00
Distance : 11 km
Required fitness level: 1/5
Cultural content: 5/5
Family friendly: 4/5
Places visited: by taking advantage of the elevators, visit the upper and lower city.Load up on history and culture.
- Remember to charge your smartphone before starting your adventure
- Download the purchased product prior to your visit
- Read the general terms and conditions of our E-BIKE tours (see PDF)
- We kindly ask you to arrive at the Concept Store 20-30 minutes before the scheduled start of the tour so that we can go through the administrative part together
Concept Store Sightseeing Luxembourg
22 Rue Louvigny