Chocolate workshop for children and teenagers aged 8 +
- Manufacture and tasting of the popular Chocolate Spoons
- A real highlight for children and teenagers
- Learn, create & taste
Participantsmax. 12 participants
- 2-hour workshop at the chocolate factory by Chocolate House Luxembourg
During a 2-hour chocolate class, the children are introduced in a playful way to the raw materials from which chocolate is made.
The team at the Chocolate House will explain to them the influence of these raw materials on the taste and texture of chocolate.
From the bean to the finished chocolate bar, this process is taught to the children not only theoretically, but also visually using machines in the in-house factory.
Under guidance, the children will make the famous Hot Chocolate Spoons and a bar of chocolate on their own.
At the end, the children will decorate a muffin to their liking and then enjoy it with a drink.
Of course, the children can take their creations home afterwards to taste them together with their parents or siblings.
- Important! We must receive your booking request at least 1 week in advance.
- The chocolate workshop can be held in Luxembourgish, German, French or English. Please indicate the language you prefer.
NB Chocolate House Luxembourg
3 Rue de la Reine