Hop On Hop Off – Private Hire
Hop On Hop Off
Discover Luxembourg City from the top of our open-top double-decker buses. We invite you to experience the most beautiful landmarks of our city. Choose our traditional city tour or create your own itinerary for you and your guests!
Private hire between 01.04.-01.11.2020
- 927,00 € (VAT 3% incl.) for 2 hours from Monday to Thursday (only 1 privatisation possible per day)
- 1 additional hour (from Monday to Thursday): 185,40 € (VAT 3% incl.)
Private hire possible on weekends (from Friday to Sunday + public holidays)
- Fridays only after 6pm
- Saturdays and Sundays only after 8pm
Private hire between 02.11.2020-31.03.2021
- 669,50 € (VAT 3% incl.) for 2 hours from Monday to Saturday
- 1 additional hour (from Monday to Saturday): 123,60 € (VAT 3% incl.)
Private hire possible on Sundays + public holidays
- Price for 2 hours: 824,00 € (VAT 3% incl.)
- 1 additional hour on Sundays: 154,50 € (VAT 3% incl.)
Any other reservation or privatisation will be considered as a simple group.
- Choose a date for your private tour (subject to availability)
- the bus is not available on June 23th because of National Holiday
- Define address(es) for pick-up and return
- Define your own itinerary or choose the classic city tour
- Duration for private hire (without extra hours) is 2 hours
- Duration: at least 2 hours
The Petrus Valley, situated between the city centre and the Bourbon Plateau, is a very popular park and excursion destination for the inhabitants of the capital. It was built in 1867, when the fortress of Luxembourg was demolished, and the fortifications replaced by footpaths, meadows and gardens. Today there are, among other attractions, a minigolfer course and a skateboard park. Two large bridges cross the valley, the Adolphe Bridge, built in 1905 and the Passerelle built from 1859 to 1861.
The statue of Princess Amélie stands in the city park, near Boulevard Royal. Amélie was the wife of Prince Henry of the Netherlands, governor of the Grand Duchy from 1849 to 1879.
- Fondation Pescatore Quai 1
Enjoy the magnificent view from the panorama elevator or from the viewing platform to the Pfaffenthal suburb and the Kirchberg Plateau. Walk past the Glacis field, where Luxembourg's largest and most famous annual fun fare, the "Schueberfouer", takes place at the end of August! Nearby is the "Grand Théâtre de Luxembourg".
Take a look at the Mudam, the Grand-Duc Jean Museum of Modern Art, and explore the "Dräi Eechelen" fortress museum, where you can discover Luxembourg's historical heritage! In contrast, the avant-garde architecture of the nearby Philharmonie is a highlight.
- Luxexpo Parvis Sud
Here you are in one of the new quarters of the City of Luxembourg, where shops, banks, large law firms and companies have set up their branches, and where you will also find the largest cinema complex in the country, with its bars and restaurants. The stop is located in front of the international exhibition centre called LUXEXPO - THE BOX.
- BEI (European Investment Bank)
Discover the European Investment Bank and the European Court of Justice with its three tall office towers. One of them, at 115 metres, is the tallest building in the country. You can also admire the National Sports and Cultural Centre (d'Coque) in Kirchberg.
- Stäereplaz/Etoile Quai 4
Villa Vauban, the art museum of the city of Luxembourg, is not far from the "Stäereplaz". It is located in an enchanting city garden! There is also an attraction nearby, especially for children: a beautiful playground in the shape of a huge pirate ship!
- Wheelchair access
- Free Wifi
- Free headphones
- Free poncho in case of rain
- Audio guide in 8 languages (Luxembourgish, French, German, English, Dutch, Spanish, Russian, Japanese)
- Extra fees for travel expenses may apply (journey to the departure point)
- Live guide in language of your choice (on request & subject to availability)
- price for 2 hours: 154,44 € (VAT 17% incl.)
Boulevard de la Pétrusse (Place de Metz)
+352 266 51 – 2250