Are you passionate about history and culture? Moyocci can you help you out.
The Grand Duchy? A small country but a great history... Travel with us to the past to better understand the present. This tour in the city is an itinerary where each stopover in front of a symbolic site of the former "Gibraltar of the North" is an exciting chapter.
max. 45 people
- Available from 14.03. – 01.11.2020
- Sorry but we're not operating on April 25th and 26th, June 22nd and June 23rd
- Attention please! There is no wheelchair access for the Pétrusse Express. Please contact us directly or see with our staff on-site to find the best solution for you.
- Daily departures, every 30 minutes from 10 am to 6 pm, departure in the Montée de Clausen (near the Bock Casemates)
- First departure: 10 am, last departure: 6 pm
PRICES Children under the age of 3 are free
Children (4 – 8 years): € 8,00
Adults: € 13,00
Family: € 33,00
If you are a group of more than 10 persons, please let us know in advance.
Tour Description Duration: approx. 45 minutes
Discover the history of the former “Gibraltar of the North” revives while driving in our Pétrusse Express through the historical sites of the Old Fortress.
- Free headphones
- Audio guide in 8 languages for Hop on Hop off (Luxembourgish, French, German, English, Dutch, Spanish, Russian, Chinese)
- Please notice! There is no wheelchair access for the Pétrusse Express. Please contact us directly or see with our staff on-site to find the best solution for you.
7, Montée de Clausen (près des Casemates du Bock)
E-Mail : email@example.com
+ 352 266 51 – 2250